Teen Patti vs Andar Bahar – Which Game to Play?
Card games are a crucial part of Indian history. When it comes to card games that originated in India, the bar is even higher. As a result, the most popular card games in the country, Teen Patti and Andar Bahar game can be found. Their widespread popularity is based solely on the enjoyment, fun, and thrill that players derive from playing them.
Which of these two games, however, should you play? Read on as we tried to identify, once and for all, which game is the best.
What is Teen Patti?
Teen Patti is a Hindu term for “three cards,” and it is a gambling card game that originated in India as the three-card brag game. The game’s inception was heavily influenced by poker, and it is also known as a flush. You’ll be given a pack of 52 cards with no jokers, and the game is typically played with three to six players.
How Do You Play Teen Patti?
Each player is dealt three cards that face downward. The boot amount is requested before dealing. This is simply the minimum stake that has been secured in the pot. This amount grows as your game progresses, and the winner of that hand receives it. You can only begin playing after all players have paid.
The player who stays in the game until the hand is finished is the winner. The winner must also have the best hand based on the Teen Patti card ranking. The highest-ranking is given by a set of three cards of the same rank. You’ll get the second-highest score for a pure sequence and the third-highest score for a run.
The fourth highest ranking is obtained through colour, while the fifth-highest is obtained through a pair of cards of the same rank. With Teen Patti, a high card will get you the lowest ranking.
Other Rules for Teen Patti
After each player contributes to the boot money, the player closest to the dealer clockwise should bet. That player can bet while looking at the card or without looking at it. This is known as a blind bet. A player is referred to as a blind player if he or she bets blindly.
You can play chaal if you decide to view the card. Depending on how far the game has progressed, you may also have other options. A blind player’s bet is the stake amount for the next player, and half of the bet of the seen player is the stake amount for the next player.
Teen Patti Strategy and Tricks
Winning at this card game requires a lot of luck, but with the right skills and a few Teen Patti tricks up your sleeve, you can outwit your opponents. Improve your chances of winning more rupees while playing this popular game among Indian players. Here are some pointers and strategies to assist the players.
Whether you play on an app or with friends, the game is more like a marathon than a sprint, so take it slowly at first if you want to walk away with money in your pocket.
Keep a blank face
While playing the card game, keep your emotions in check. To keep the cards in your hand hidden, practise your poker face. When you have a bad hand, don’t fold too quickly, and don’t show too much joy when you have a good hand.
This is the most well-known of all the winning strategies in the book. In a Teen Patti game, you can raise the stakes before the other players see the cards in their hands, just like in poker. This strategy is only one method for assisting you in becoming a professional player. Instead of playing the cards, you will now focus on the other players’ expressions to make decisions based on their emotions.
Set your limits before you place your first bet
Many strategies can assist you in winning, but this is a game of chance, and sometimes the good cards simply do not favour you. It’s bad enough to lose the pot amount, but it’s even worse to lose your grocery money. So, take precautions, gamble responsibly, and set limits.
Memorise the cards
This may be the most difficult of all card-playing improvement tips. You must keep track of the card sequence and recall which cards have already been played. Playing cards this way may be difficult, but it will teach you how to tell whose hands have the value cards, allowing you to make informed bets and avoid wasting your chips.
Know the rules
Whether you play on an app or with real cards, it remains one of the most enjoyable card games to wager on, but you must first understand the rules before you can learn to bend them to your advantage. Before you place your first bet, make sure you understand all of the rules.
Go for the sideshow option
After you’ve seen your hand, you can ask the player who made the last bet to show you what’s in their hand, unless he’s playing blind. When you are confident in your hand, the sideshow option is a great tip to use.
If your cards are bad, you can protect your rupees by folding them. It will give others the impression that they will win, while also providing you with the opportunity to save money.
Practice these suggestions until you’ve mastered them. Only when these abilities become second nature will you truly benefit from them.
We would suggest you play Teen Patti if you want to show off your game skills.
What is Andar Bahar?
This online card game originated many years ago in Bangalore, South India as a traditional game played without real money. The online version, also known as Mangatha or Katti, is a betting game. Andar Bahar game online allows you to play and enjoy the game with others or by yourself. You can play for free or for real money.
Andar Bahar, no matter what, is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. This game allows you to win through chance or educated guesswork. You have a 50% chance of winning this card game, and you’ll be given a deck of 52 cards for the fast-paced gameplay.
Players choose cards from both sides of the table, with Bahar on the right or outside betting spot and Andar on the left or outside betting spot. The goal of the game is to guess which side of an identically numbered card the selected card comes from.
Some Information on Andar Bahar Betting
Before playing, you will be required to place a minimum bet. Choose a game or live casino table with betting limits that are within your means. When they show the lead card, you’ll be asked to place your bets.
They’ll then give you a few moments to decide which side you’re betting on and secure your wager. Side bets can also be placed to predict the lead card.
The General Rules and Terms for Andar Bahar
When the pack is cut, all players can see the lead card. A round also ends when either Andar or Bahar is dealt a card with the same value as the chosen one. If you bet on the correct side, you will win and be able to request a payout. Other players’ bets are then lost.
Andar Bahar Strategy and Tricks
Andar Bahar’s structure is simple and does not allow for any strategies to be implemented. If you’re wondering how to win at Andar Bahar, the only way is to have luck on your side because this is purely a chance game. However, there are two more suggestions that you can use.
Bet Slightly More on Andar than Bahar
One of the Andar Bahar tricks that lower the house edge and increase your chances of winning is to bet a little more on Andar than Bahar. The concept is based on the fact that this card game does not provide exactly 50-50 odds of winning.
Andar has a 51.5 % chance of winning, while Bahar has a 48.5 % chance. The cards are dealt alternately, with the first card always going to Andar. As a result, the winning card appearing first on the Andar side is slightly more likely.
Make Use of Casino Bonuses to Raise the RTP of Gaming Sessions
Most people discussing Andar Bahar’s winning strategies overlook the significance of using casino bonuses, which can eventually lead to long-term wins. In theory, the only way to guarantee a win is to play a game with an RTP of 100 percent or higher. Such games, however, do not exist because they would ultimately result in losses for the house.
This is where bonuses come in handy. They would not only fund you but would also contribute to the overall RTP of your Andar Bahar game session. Naturally, the profit will be determined by the wagering requirements (WR) associated with the bonus.
We would suggest you play Andar Bahar if you want to play an easy game.
Where to Play Card Games Online?
Discipline, expertise, and endurance are required to become an expert Teen Patti or Andar Bahar player. The majority of players rush through the learning process in the hopes of winning a large sum of money. However, success does not come as easily as we believe. Making a mark takes a lot of effort and practise.
You can play Teen Patti and Andar Bahar on Club Riches for example. Both the games have an extensive history and are enjoyed not only by Indian players but also globally. Playing these games online is a simplistic way of winning big while having loads of fun. We believe that you are now armed with valuable information to make the perfect choice when it comes to choosing between Teen Patti and Andar Bahar. However, we will suggest you play both the games and have lots of fun. So, wishing you lots of luck!